- Updated On:
- September 7, 2021
Immaculate, established ice cream & fast-food business & mini golf course located on just under 4 acres on high visibility Route 365 in Floyd Strategically located on the popular main route to the Adirondacks, 1.5 miles from schools and 800 ft. from Dollar General. Endless possibilities for the new buyer!
Natural gas, city water, low taxes. Fully equipped with everything needed to successfully operate this established, popular community gathering place.
• Black top parking lot for 25-30 cars w/ curbing
• Attached crushed stone parking lot for RVs/Trucks
• 8 x 10 outdoor storage shed
• 24 x 32 pillion w/ commercial round tables, electric & lighting • 2 side patio w/ tables and chairs
• 24 x 32 covered patio addition w/ electric, concrete
• New 100 amp sub amp panel. Potential to enclose.
• Just installed 18 hole mini golf w/ 10 x 16 building
full electric, A/C, power, cash register, slushy machine, popcorn, huge assortment of clubs/balls.
• Beverage/ flurry station
• Assorted stainless commercial tables
• 3 bay stainless sink, sundae bar, refrigerator • 2 C-712 Taylor ice cream machines
• Double head milkshake machine
• Pepsi fountain head machine w/ice station • 2 Hershey 24 unit ice cream freezers
• 24 avor ice cream machine
• New programable cash register
• POS system in tact
• Security system, 8 cameras, full DVR
Cooking Side Features:
• 2 lg. commercial fryers with built-in timers • 4 foot blacktop grill
• 6 foot sandwich prep table, new
• Assorted freezers and coolers
Plenty of space for extra events including band nights w/ chicken BBQ, Friday movie nights, kid’s day, classic car shows and more.
** Attention Realtors – Buyer Protected **
Owner is willing to negotiate deal to accept a deposit and delay closing until Spring of 2022. Owner also willing to train, if desired.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOO fees